A highlight on the calendar of the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo program, this Award rewards the highest standard of talent in nail artistry and has been running for over a decade at the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo.
This year features a new category and amazing prizes and each category will be judged by a prestigious panel of experts. The Nail Technician with the highest overall points throughout the competition is awarded the Robert Bowrey Perpetual Trophy and the $1,000 cash prize.
- A $1,000 cash prize
- Titles including The Robert Bowrey Award, Manicurist of the Year and category or division Champion
- Product prize packs
To enter, download the 2013 ManiFest Entry Form (PDF). Entries close Friday 9 August 2013.
Read the Rules and Regulations (PDF)
CATEGORIES & THEMES
- Flat Nail Art, Theme: “The Great OZ”
- 3D Nail Art, Theme: “007 James Bond”
- Photographic Natural Nails, Theme: "007 James Bond”
- Photographic Nail Art, Theme "007 James Bond"
- Tips and Overlay
- NEW CATEGORY “Street Cred”(On-Trend Salon Nail Art), Colour Scheme: “50 Shades of Purple”
- Gel Polish
- Fantasy, Theme: "The Great OZ”
For competition entry enquiries email Tracey Boyle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Workstations provided by:
Awards Media Partner: